Tires are the only part of your car that touch the ground, so it’s best to take good care of them. If you’re looking for tires for your Honda Element, then this blog post is perfect for you! We’ve rounded up the 9 best-rated tires and reviewed them in detail.
Honda Element tires size
Best Rated Tires For Honda Element
1 – Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 – best tires for honda element 2005
The Blizzak DM-V2 is engineered to deliver confident stopping power on snow and ice, reliable handling in winter conditions, and improved grip on icy surfaces.
In addition, the DM-V2 utilizes Bridgestone’s next-generation multicell compound featuring a hydrophilic coating that removes water from the tire’s surface to give you better traction in winter conditions.
- Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 tires are made for wet, snowy conditions.
- The tires will last up to 50% longer than all-season tires.
- Your vehicle will be safer in the winter with these snow tires.
- best tires for honda element 2005
- The tires are good, and they work well only in winter.
The Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 is designed for driving in winter conditions, including snow, ice, slush, and cold weather, by delivering unsurpassed traction and driving stability. Plus, it’s more affordable than most other wintry tires.
2 – Michelin Defender LTX M/S – best tires for honda element 2008
The Michelin Defender LTX M/S is a Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers designed for All-Season use.
The Michelin Defender LTX M/S delivers exceptional grip for shorter braking distances on wet roads while providing long-lasting and durable tread life thanks to the Michelin EverTread Compound.
- The best tires for Honda Elements.
- Can last up to ten percent longer than all-season tires.
- Stay in control in the rain.
- best tires for honda element AWD/ best all-weather tires for honda element
- Drive with confidence on any terrain.
- Some people say it is a little bit noisy
Michelin Defender LTX M/S is a tire that you’ll want to use if you’re looking for a tire that’s going to give tons of traction no matter what the weather.
It has deep grooves and zigzag tread patterns, helping it to accelerate well and improve stability.
3 – Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S – best all weather tires for honda element
The Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S is an all-terrain tire designed to handle any terrain you might find yourself on.
This tire features the Michelin EverTread Compound, which will give you long-lasting tread life no matter what season it is.
- You’ll be able to drive in snowy conditions with ease.
- Your tires will last longer.
- best tires for honda element 2010
- Drive confidently on slippery roads.
- Be prepared for any weather conditions.
- As one tire in these new tires needs more air, they must be faulty.
Overall I recommend the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S because This is more affordable than the other brands.
4 – General Tire Grabber HTS60 – best tires for honda element 2004
The General Tire Grabber HTS 60 is a studded tire that has been tested withstanding rigorous driving conditions.
These tires are designed for vehicles that require traction but will also provide efficiency as needed and improved handling on dry and light snow surfaces.
The design was propelled with feedback from tire retailers and rental fleets, who all attest to the reliable performance of this product.
This makes it a favorite for drivers who need stability in their car, even in the worst conditions.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- best tires for honda element 2004
- Provides traction in all weather conditions.
- You’ll never have to worry about your tires again.
5 – Firestone Winterforce 2 UV – best snow tires for honda element
The Winterforce 2 UV is Firestone’s Studdable Winter/Snow tire designed for the owners of crossovers, minivans, light trucks, and SUVs looking for traditional cut and chip-resistant compound, coupled with ultra high strength steel belts and a broad, flat contour, provide confident stability, even wear and responsive handling.
An absorption layer isolates the vehicle from road disturbances, while sound barrier ribs impede sound generated in the pattern’s center.
A flatter footprint, optimized tread pattern stiffness, and an improved tread compound provides long, even wear
- Get a grip on winter weather conditions.
- best snow tires for honda element
- Keep your tires from slipping and sliding in the snow.
- Drive with confidence on slick, icy roads.
- Stay safe during harsh winters
- General tires are soft but offer a good grip.
The Firestone Winterforce 2 is a tiresome product with good traction. The Firestone Winterforce 2 provides excellent traction, but tire tread wear is likely during winters in salt-heavy regions.
So this product may not be for you if you drive in icy conditions or spend more time on the highway than on country roads.
If your main concern, though, is getting home safely at night, this tire could have just what you’re looking for. It travels well on snow and ice through warm weather too!
6 – Mastercraft Stratus AS – best wide tires for a honda element
The Mastercraft Stratus AS is a long-life, P-Metric 115SR all-season radial tire produced to OEM standards. It has a great mix of dry and wet traction, as well as good ice performance.
P-Metrics is an excellent all-season choice for people looking for something that will perform well in nice or snowy weather conditions.
It’s common for people who live in places with harsh winters to require either snow tires (for use during the winter) or All Season Tires to use year-round;
however, if you don’t need it year-round, then there’s no need to spend the extra money on something you’re never going to use.
- It is Great for snow and ice.
- best wide tires for a honda element
- Good tread life.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your tires are safe from the elements.
- Your car will be a lot easier to handle in any weather conditions.
7 – HANKOOK Kinergy ST – best tires for 2011 honda element
The HANKOOK Kinergy ST tires are designed for hybrid and electric cars, and it’s a tire that can respond to both fuel and electrical power.
The tire is made of Radial-ply rubber and Polyester treated with Silica Rubbers,
which has excellent wear resistance on wet roads and has impressive skid resistance characteristics on dry roads.
The company keeps abreast of the latest innovations in the Tires industry, so you don’t need to wonder about what new products will become available soon!
In addition, they have one of the largest selections of specialty types of tires, so there’s sure to be a fit for your vehicle.
- Long tread life.
- Quiet ride.
- best tires for 2011 honda element
- Confident traction in all conditions.
- Enjoy the smooth, quiet drive of your family sedan or minivan again!
8 – Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial – best tires for honda element 2019
The Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial truck tires are ideal for fleet operators like taxi and bus lines and rental car agencies.
Goodyear’s Eagle LS-2 provides an excellent range of groove designs to ensure confident handling in water crossings, mud bogs, and even on loose gravel roads.
In addition, the unique lateral lug wipes the surface between tread blocks for more responsive steering with enhanced wet grip.
The radial construction improves performance by increasing braking force on slippage – without any risk of hydroplaning under heavy braking conditions.
For all your truck tire needs, you can’t go wrong with the Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial tires.
- Provides a smooth ride and good handling.
- best tires for honda element 2019
- Longer tire life.
- Keeps you confident in any weather condition. – You can drive confidently, knowing that your tires will never let you down.
9 – firestone destination le2 – best tires for honda element 2007
Firestone Destination LE2 tires are all-season touring tires. Tires designed for on and off the highway performance in any weather condition, towing capabilities up to 2,000 lb.
Includes a fatigue-fighting sidewall protector belt which minimizes damage from curbside loading and unloading.
The broad shoulders and reinforced sidewall lend stability, without adding weight or sacrificing tread life to deliver confident handling and improved safety for your family’s ride.
- Long-lasting tread compound
- best quiet tires for honda element/ best tires for honda element 2007
- 60,000-mile limited warranty
- Keep up with your adventures in any condition.
- Go the distance and travel worry-free.
You may be wondering what the best tires for your Honda Element are. It’s a tough decision, but we can help!
We have compiled a list of our favorite tire brands and their features so you can make an informed choice about which brand is right for you.
Of course, if none of these suit your needs or if you want more information on choosing between different types of tires, don’t hesitate to ask us any questions in the comments below!
AR Jeet has been a tire mechanic for over 2years. He has worked on all types of vehicles, from cars and trucks to RVs and ATVs and motorcycles. He has seen it all when it comes to tires, and he knows how to fix them.
AR Jeet is a tire expert, and he is passionate about his work. He loves to help people keep their vehicles running smoothly, and he is always happy to answer any questions that people have about their tires.
If you need help with your tires, or if you just want to learn more about them, then AR Jeet is the man to talk to. He will be happy to help you out, and he will make sure that you get the best possible solution.
He has a blog [Tirespick.com] where he writes about all things tire-related, and he is always happy to help people with their tire needs. Know more about AR Jeet.